[Scribus] ps import problem

Martin Costabel costabel
Thu Sep 9 09:35:47 CEST 2004

When I import the attached ps file, which is a small graph produced by
dvips with a couple of lines and letters, into Scribus-1.2 on the Mac, I
get garbage:

Some vertical and horizontal lines are either shown incompletely or
double, and curved or skew lines are replaced by staircases. The figure
has a definite Hershey-font look. If I look at it in other ghostscript
viewers or run it through ps2pdf, these problems do not appear.

Is this something Mac-specific or does it appear on other platforms,
too? Is it normal?

--
Martin