[Scribus] Using CE PostSript font with Scribus

dee deejay1
Wed Sep 8 13:44:40 CEST 2004

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 13:38:00 +0200
fukas78 <fukas78 at centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I'm using Scribus under KDE 3.2, Fedora Core 2. I have
> CE (Central Europe) font set, but I still can't write special
> char from my language (Czech). When I look at font installer and font
> itself I see the font has all necessary characters for my language.
> Do you know where is problem?

Do you try it to write directly in the text frame or in the story
editor?
In the editor everything seems to work perfect. but in the frame itself
I can't use the ALT GR key (right ALT) - bug or feature?
Anyway - the Story Editor is the preferable way of writing text in
Scribus.

--
DeeJay1