[Scribus] Order of fields in a PDF form

Marc Haber mh+scribus
Wed Sep 8 09:50:44 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'd like to edit a PDF form, changing the order the PDF form fields
(Text fields, check boxes etc) appear in. Obviously, scibus doesn't
change the logical order of the fields in the PDF as now <tab> in
acroread makes the cursor jump wildly around in the form.

Googling revealed that Scribus always orders PDF form fields in the
order they were created. Does this (major annoyance) still hold for
Scribus 1.2?

Greetings
Marc