[Scribus] London Linux Expo 6-8 October 2004

Plinnell scribusdocs
Tue Sep 7 00:53:00 CEST 2004

Hi all,

The Scribus Team has been invited by UKLinux.net again to exhibit at .Org
Village as a part of LinuxWorld in London, 6-8 October 2004.

Any UK or European users who are planning to attend can enter free with
advance registration. If you are a user and are attending, please make your
self known at the booth.  For details, see: http://linuxexpo.co.uk/

I would really appreciate having one or two knowledgable users help to demo
Scribus and other DTP applications. If there are Inkscapers or Scribus users
who would like to help with the exhibit, please contact me off list.

Cheers,

Peter