[Scribus] A reminder

PFJ paul
Fri Sep 3 10:16:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

Due to a lot of working being done in the Salford University server
rooms over the weekend, there will be no access to any Salford domains
(.ac.uk) or any domains hosted by or housed in the University. This
includes the Scribus CVS server

The work will last the entire weekend and start early tomorrow.

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.