[Scribus] Bug in Calendar script?

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Thu Oct 28 08:26:47 CEST 2004

Hi Henry,

Henry Hartley schrieb:
> There's another one here:
> http://www.dotrose.com/misc/computer/cal-tabloid.py
> that makes a tabloid (11x17 inch) calendar.

Late last afternoon I detected the cal-tabloid.py you spoke of in one of
my home directories (must have downloaded it once before) and tried to
install it. It runs well, but it makes an English calendar with Sunday
as the first day and English weekdays.

> The calndrier.py script failed for me with the same error.

So I decided to make a copy of it and tried to change the names for the
weekdays - just in fun, because it will confuse the days' numbering of
course.

The real problem about it is: when I tried to start the copy, I got the
same error message like on the calendrier script.

What kind of error does this error message point to anyway? I don't have
that much experience with python.

Rolf