[Scribus] svg import

Owen Cook rcook
Thu Oct 21 13:27:02 CEST 2004

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, David Christian Berg wrote:

> Please, someone just give me an answer to this quite simple question. I
> mean many of you must be using this every day.
> How's the svg import doing?

OK,

well I just created a svg with 54% opacity and a coloured gradiet using
Inkscape 0.39.

I then imported it in Scribus-1.2.1 CVS 14 Oct 2004.

It showed the image and it properties revealed that its opacity was 54%

I then saved it as a pdf and acrobat-5.0.8 read and rendered it ok

xpdf-3.0 (I think) rendered the gradient but not the opacity

hth

Owen