[Scribus] Bug and Feature Request Policy

Petr Vaněk petr
Tue Oct 19 22:32:40 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 19 of October 2004 22:16, Craig Bradney wrote:
> From now on, please report all bugs and any feature requests on the
> bugtracker (http://bugs.scribus.net). This does NOT mean you shouldn't, and
> we won't, discuss bugs and new ideas on the mailing list. If you want
> something acted upon, please report it on the tracker. Yes, you need an
> account if you dont have one now.

I would like to add 2c too. Please, please, please. If you are planning to
add/modify/whatever in Scribus source add it into bugtracker with assignment
to you too or connect to IRC channel to discuss it.
I've had to reject 3 patches for scripter this week just because of the
features were implemented days before. I'm sad of this waste of time and
skills of these brave people.

thanks a lot (you rule :))
petr

p.s.: $&#@! my provider blocks common irc ports propably. it sucks :-/