[Scribus] Print color-separations to file

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Tue Oct 19 11:09:54 CEST 2004

Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Very odd, because I am printing loads of pictures to colour
> separations now (commercial ads in a newspaper).  Did it
> four times
> today on two different computers with no problems at all.
>
> Not that this is much help in regard to solving your
> problem.  Is
> there anything unusual about your pictures?  Size?  Original
> format?
> Do you have enough ram in your computer?  ("enough" meaning
> "lots")

1 GB of RAM.
The picture is a png and only 190K.
Again I can work around the error by moving the picture to the ordinary page instead
of having it in the page-template, so it seems that Scribus makes a different ps-file
dependent on where the picture is located in the document.

I wonder if i should send a bugreport on this?

Thanks

morten

--
Morten Langlo