[Scribus] Scripts, linking frames and setting paragraph sytles

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Mon Oct 18 22:50:58 CEST 2004

Thanks for the information and the hint about dir().

Craig Ringer wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 11:13, Carol Kankelborg wrote:
>
>>Is there a way to link text frames in a script?  I have a script for
>>creating a set of frames that I want to link, but couldn't find a way
>>to do that in the Scripter help manual.
>

> At least in current 1.2cvs:
> LinkTextFrames("fromframename","toframename")

This one is also available in Fink, 10.2-gcc3.3, unstable (Scribus 1.2).

>>Another thing  I would like to do is set the paragraph style for a
>>text frame.  I saw commands for setting various text properties,
>>but not paragraph style.
>

> in 1.2cvs:
> SetStyle()

Alas, this is not in the version of Scribus I currently am running.

Carol
--
Carol Kankelborg
cckborg1 at kankelborg.net
There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
      -- Albert Schweitzer