[Scribus] Page Numbering

Tom2 tjakabfy
Mon Oct 18 22:01:48 CEST 2004

I see that when you don't apply templates with page numbers, the page
number is incremented anyway. So even if the first two pages are not
numbered in the template, the next page is numbered page 3.

A work-around would be to save the first two pages with different but
similar file names and treat as 2 projects.

Tom