[Scribus] Imposition - Bash script to do it for you

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Mon Oct 18 00:19:23 CEST 2004

Finally!  After 4 days of research and experimentaiton I have written
a bash script to make a 40-page ponytab layout for web press.

I have deliberately made this script as easy to follow as possible (no
loops or fancy bash features) to make it easy for anyone to modify
this script to their needs.  Each line of the script does only one
thing and what it does should be obvious to everyone even without any
experience writing a bash script.

Everyone is welcome to modify and use this script for any purpose.

If the Scribus folks want to post this for others to use, you are
welcome to do so.