[Scribus] more printing problems

Bob Horvath bob
Fri Oct 15 06:24:40 CEST 2004

I am having problems printing from scribus.  Everything I try to print,
it starts printing a high resolution gray with no text or graphics, at
least not before I kill it. Print preview looks fine, and exporting to
PDF and printing seems to work for most things, but it should be able to
print I would think.

I use CUPS on Linux, with a Epson printer.  Other apps don't have
problems.   What does the Output Mode setting do?  Black and gray seem
to want to print lots of gray.  RGB and CMYK print somewhat what it
should, but very light.