[Scribus] Fwd: Scribus Nachrichtensammlung, Band 20, Eintrag 23

Madhulika info
Wed Oct 13 14:20:39 CEST 2004

Hi Craig;  Thank you!!  That did the trick!!  Scribus is back up and
running, and fully functional!  Now I can go back to finishing the job
I was working on.
I have found Scribus to be very very useful in creating some great
promotional materials.  I'll soon be posting some examples of what I
have used Scribus for...just a matter of few more days.  In fact, due
to the number of things I have created using Scribus, it has quickly
become the most often used program on my computer!

Thanks again.

Sunil

Begin forwarded message: