[Scribus] PDF/X-3 disabled

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Thu Oct 14 19:48:05 CEST 2004

?ukasz Jerna? wrote:
> According to the BuildID you have littlecms installed, but there are
> propably some icc profiles missing - you must have both CMYK and RGB
> profiles installed in the directory you've set up in the preferences
> dialog.

Where can I get these profiles? From the print shop?

Would it make sense to put some sample profiles into the directory?

Do I understand correctly? You cannot produce PDF/X-3 files without
these profiles?

juh

--
http://hasecke.com/  BUSINESS   COMMUNICATION
Jan Ulrich Hasecke * Ihr  F r e e l a n c e r