[Scribus] Scribus frozen

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Wed Oct 13 16:16:45 CEST 2004

Sunil,

   I don't know if this will help or not.  I am on an iMac, 10.2.8, Apple's X11 beta.
A few weeks ago, I had Scribus crashing repeatedly as I did a Multiple Item Copy w/
displacement.  I was about to send an e-mail to this list when on a whim, I rebooted.
The machine froze during shut down and I had to hit the big red switch.  After coming back
up, the problem had gone away.  I was also using the GIMP 1.2 and who knows what else
at the time.  I don't have the Apple Script because it only works for Panther.  The Scribus problem
you had may be a response to something systemically wrong that can be fixed with a reboot.
Whether Scribus or something else contributed to the problem, I don't know.

Carol