[Scribus] Make error Oct3

Tom2 tjakabfy
Fri Oct 8 21:08:19 CEST 2004

Craig Bradney wrote:

>yes.. get text is what I said...
>
>you should be getting sxw, html and htm in there too.. thats the missing
>libxml2.6
>
>Craig

OK... I understand, but I was wondering if there is a problem with the
following

 Mandrake package manager says that I have the following libraries
installed concerning libxml2:

libxml2-utils-2.5.11-1mdk
libxml2-devel-2.6.10-1mdk

Should I have something else too or maybe libxml2-utils-2.5.11-1mdk
throws off the libxml2-devel-2.6.10-1mdk ?

Tom