Re: [Scribus] fehlerhafter PS-Import (Text wird zu unschönen Pfaden)

fredd effediwhy
Wed Oct 6 17:58:22 CEST 2004

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to import a Lilypond (Tex-Based Note-Engraver) PS-File in Scribus.
> This works without errors, but all occurences of text are converted to ugly
> paths. It wasn't a problem if the paths looked the same like the text did -
> but some letters really look ugly.
>
> Is this a known problem? It should occur with Latex-PS-Imports too....
>
> Is there a workaround?

Which version of ghostscript are you using ?
If you are using the GPL version, try AFPL instead.
I've just tested here with both versions with a Latex PS and it makes
quite a big difference between the two.
(see http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=colormanagement&page=toolbox7
for more details)