[Scribus] Make error Oct3

Tom2 tjakabfy
Wed Oct 6 02:14:05 CEST 2004

Here is what it says after I do the make -f Makefile.dist I get the
following 6 messages.
-----------------------------------

FreeType2 installed: Yes
CUPS installed:      No
LittleCMS installed: No
TiffLib installed:   Yes
Libxml2 installed:   No
Using Python 2.3

However, I don't know what to believe from this since my printer works
fine and is a Cups printer. I have the following libraries installed
concerning libxml2:

libxml2-utils-2.5.11-1mdk
libxml2-devel-2.6.10-1mdk

This is according to theMandrake package manager.

Tom