[Scribus] How to add (develop) bulgarian hyphenation?

VANĚK Petr Petr.VANEK
Tue Oct 5 10:18:04 CEST 2004

hi Ivo

maybe is my advice stupid one but...
I've create czech hyphenation config from CsLaTeX distribution.
Just replaced the strange characters by correct ones. Following
by example of the DE dictionary.

btw all czech hyphen stuff is based on the TeX - OOo, Scribus ;)

petr

-----Original Message-----
From: scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de [mailto:scribus-bounces at nashi.altmuehlnet.de] On Behalf Of Ivo
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 9:53 AM
To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
Subject: [Scribus] How to add (develop) bulgarian hyphenation?

Hi, I'm want to do the prepress work of a small newspaper in Bulgaria, but my problem is the lack of hyphenation for
Bulgarian. I tried several  dictionaries available for Bulgarian (for Ooo.org) but scribus crashes ot does nothing.
After a while I tried russian dictionary, it works ... but not good enough.
So, my question is how to build (make, redesign or something like that) the dictionary?