[Scribus] Make error Oct3

Tom2 tjakabfy
Tue Oct 5 02:34:47 CEST 2004

Thanks Craig:

Yes, the MAKE worked and I could use the Oct.3 version of Scribus CVS.

However, I was hoping to see support for OOo.sxw files but don't see it.
Get text only shows ".txt and .csv" filters... I have libxml2-devel
installed too.

Thanks again....I don't know how you picked out this line among all the
others.

Tom