[Scribus] Error # 11 Correction

Rainer Heilke rheilke
Sun Oct 3 17:59:06 CEST 2004

I've actually found a way to get around my Signal 11 crashes. Instead of
adding pages, I was able to create a new document with the number of
pages I needed, and copy and paste from the old doc. I haven't seen any
more crashes like this now (have been too busy to do a decent debug
session).

What I do see on occasion, though, is Scribus freezing when trying to
update text from the Story Editor. Not always, but ~ 20% of the time. I
just wish I had more time to run the debugger for you.

Rainer