[Scribus] Problems with Scribus and LCMS color management

dee deejay1
Sun Oct 3 13:02:28 CEST 2004

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:15:38 +0200 (CEST)
"Ulrik Guenther" <kpanic at 00t.org> wrote:

> Hello everybody :)
>
> I've used Scribus for quite week and now I wanted to use the LittleCMS
> features for color management, but surprisingly, they simply do not
> work. I have installed a icc and icm profile to
> /usr/local/share/scribus/profiles (additionally to
> /usr/local/lib/scribus/profiles), but "Color Management" doesn't
> appear in the Settings menu of Scribus. LittleCMS is installed in
> version 1.13 as well as Scribus is linked to the LCMS library. Lprof
> is also installed, but only the qtmonitorprofiler application - maybe
> the problem is due to this...

Are you sure that one of the icc or icm profile is a CMYK profile?
Because it looks like they are both monitor (RGB) profiles - in that
case, the color management won't be enabled.

--
DeeJay1