[Scribus] Fw: Re: Scribus: translators wanted

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Oct 3 10:36:51 CEST 2004

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 22:08:39 +0200
From: "Noam Raphael" <noamr at myrealbox.com>
To: ma_han2000 at yahoo.de
Subject: Re: Scribus: translators wanted

Hello,
I probably won't be translating scribus into Hebrew, but I just looked at the tutorial in the web, and it seems very nice.
I just wondered whether scribus works for Hebrew, even if the GUI isn't translated. It's much harder to support Hebrew than other languages, since it flows from right to left.

Have a good week,
Noam