[Scribus] pdf resolution issue

Sunil Joshi pavansut
Sun Oct 3 01:02:24 CEST 2004

Hi, I need some one to take a look at the pdf file that I created with
Scribus 1.2.
I have created two pdf pages "page2.pdf" and "page7.pdf" which are then
laid out on a separate page to create a spread (labeled
insidespread1.pdf).  When I view the separate pdf pages in Acrobat, the
text resolution is perfect.  Its also perfect when I print these two
pages on the 600 dpi laser printer (Brother 5070N).  However, when I
view the insidespread1.pdf document in acrobat, the text resolution
appears to be lower, and text does not print cleanly on the same
printer.
If the resolution is lower, I would like to fix it before sending it to
the printer.  Any suggestions on how to fix it would be appreciated.

Documents can be found here...
http://www.jayateas.com/bhadresh/archive.zip

Kind regards,
Sunil