[Scribus] Make error Spet.30

Craig Ringer craig
Fri Oct 1 07:29:28 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 03:02, Tom2 wrote:
> I compiled Scribus CVS last week with no errors, but today. I get this:

> valuedialog.cpp: In constructor `ValueDialog::ValueDialog(QWidget*,
> const char*,                               bool, unsigned int)':
> valuedialog.cpp:17: error: `setModal' undeclared (first use this function)
> valuedialog.cpp:17: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for                               each function it appears in.)

It would be very helpful if you could specify your qt version, desktop
environment and version, and what distro you use when you post about
problems. That makes it a lot easier to figure out what's going on.

Are you running quite an old distro - perhaps with qt 3.1 ? setModal
seems to have gone in in qt 3.2 (from a very quick check of the docs).

--
Craig Ringer