[Scribus] pdf/x3

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Fri Oct 1 05:17:57 CEST 2004

? (At) 14h48 -1000 30/09/04, Wayne Maeda ?crivait (wrote) :
>On Thursday 30 September 2004 02:29 pm, Craig Bradney wrote:
>
>  > On Friday 01 October 2004 02:16, Wayne Maeda wrote:
>
>He's using Acrobat 4.0.
>I solved the problem by making the png's background transparent.
>However, I sent the original pdf to another firm and they didn't have
>any problems with it.

Please accept my cry from the heart : it's been so long I've read on
this list comments or reports on printers having trouble with PDFs I
just can't believe this. Anyone in the same situation, please,
please, ask your printer to update their system and get on the road.
I mean it, from a professionnal point of view.

Be confident. You're not wrong. Scribus PDFs do print correctly.
Again.... Be confident.

To this point, it is not a matter of Scribus, Linux, Open Source,
Free, etc.... This works. Period.

;-)

Louis