[Scribus] Connection refused from cvs chekout

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Nov 29 12:00:42 CET 2004

Hi Martin

> > As our main www server and CVS have been down, I have prepared a tarball
> > of the most recent CVS snapshot. We know several CVS junkies who have
> > been missing their fix. ;)
>
> Does this tarball now contain the po directory? I would make a Fink
> package for this, which is not possible for cvs versions that have to be
> checked out from cvs, but without the po directory it does not compile.

I dont think it will include the po dir, but it will be refreshed today and
that version will have a configure.in that will not try to build the po dir
so it should be fine. Please let us know.

Craig