[Scribus] Taking over pictures from OOo

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Fri Nov 26 18:25:48 CET 2004

Hi,

This morning I got a text from someone in Word format to be inserted
into a document in Scribus. Usually I save the text in UTF-8 and format
it new in Scribus.

There was a picture included which I would have liked to take over into
the Scribus document. However, I didn't find a way to copy it from there
and insert it into my Scribus document. Trying to copy it from there
into Gimp failed, too, because I didn't know the size and resolution of
the picture (it seems Gimp doesn't know a "make new picture from
clipboard contents" - once I knew a prog that did this, but I don't
remember the name).

What would you do in this case?

Rolf