[Scribus] Paragraph styles by python script

VANĚK Petr Petr.VANEK
Fri Nov 26 15:38:32 CET 2004

> That said, it's still desirable to keep the external documentation up to
> date, at least until a way is found to automatically generate it in a
> nicer format than the HTML output from pydoc (which, while effective, is
> ... less then pretty).

If you look at bugs.scribus.net for the "Scripter code cleanup" item (I'm without
http connection right now so you have to search for it ;)) you can download the
tarball with pydoc documentation. There is a python script to create fresh one.
I will recreate this docs once a week.

There is one more thing - remember that the docstrings needs improvement
(which is planned too) I hope for changes after this weekend just because
I plan to make it ;) esp. merging the online docs into docstring and then
use docstring for new online docs. Let's call it Mystic Circle :)))

petr

p.s.: small warning releted to the help() function - you need to run Scribus
from console to see this outputs. Help() expects that you press "q" after
reading finished so it may "freeze" Scribus.