[Scribus] Update on Calendar Script

Henry Hartley henryhartley
Wed Nov 24 21:57:10 CET 2004

Try naming the file something other than calendar.py (e.g. capitalize
the filename) so that it doesn't get confused when you try to import
the standard calendar module.  I've also renamed the script on my
site to help avoid this problem.  The file is now:

http://www.dotrose.com/misc/computer/Calendar-Large.py

>> BTW - as a long time, casual user of Pagemaker I am astounded by
>> how good Scribus is

It really is, isn't it.

--
Henry