[Scribus] Erratic handling of images

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Nov 16 17:13:52 CET 2004

Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

> I have upgraded to v1.2.1cvs, build-id-11, november 2004, downloaded
> yesterday and built into a FC2 RPM. The problem exists there too.

I've also found this to be a wee bit of a problem, usually when I'm
working quickly. There seems to be little or no threshold below which a
drag is treated as a click, so I sometimes cause an object to be resized
when I meant to select it. Perhaps a time threshold and a distance
threshold might be worth looking into?

I have no idea how other apps handle this - it's got to be hard to
reduce accidental input without making the interface feel unresponsive.

--
Craig Ringer