[Scribus] Erratic handling of images

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip
Tue Nov 16 15:55:27 CET 2004

This is happening frequently to me. Sometimes when I click to select a line
art or image etc., apart from selecting, the figure also suddenly becomes
disfigured - as if the width or height was suddenly reduced to a small value.

Is there something I should be doing to prevent this? I use the shape lock,
  but this problem sometimes happens inspite of that. Apart from the fact
that to set the lock, I need to select it in the first place. :)

Before any other undo feature, I would really request to get undos of shape
changes in place.

Thanks,
  Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya    *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com        *         Home: http://www.sandipb.net

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3