[Scribus] Compiling CVS segfaults

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Nov 13 07:33:21 CET 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 07:02, mark wrote:
> I've been cvs updating and making for a couple of weeks now and the
> resulting binary always segfaults.  I have 1.2 on my system from rpm and
> it is fine.  Is cvs in a state that is known to compile?

Current CVS works fine here - FC1 with KDE 3.3, Qt 3.2.3.

It would be helpful to know what distro and version you're using, plus
any upgrades you may have made to tools like Qt or KDE. Also, when does
it segfault? Before it displays the startup screen? At some point during
start-up (and if so, when?)? Later?

Have you tried checking out a fresh copy of CVS, just in case something
has gone wrong? It shouldn't matter, but ...

--
Craig Ringer