[Scribus] Scribus SuSE 9.1

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Thu Nov 11 08:31:47 CET 2004

Is it absolutely necessary to use binaries for you? I have compiled 1.2
on a Suse 9.1 without problems, so the source should do for you anyway.
The only thing you should take care for is that the development packages
are installed. This would be the only reason for a binary: when there's
not enough space on the hard disk (I had that situation on a laptop) for
the development packages.

Rolf