[Scribus] cups

BandiPat magicpage91
Wed Nov 10 06:52:47 CET 2004

Reinhard Quast wrote:
> Hallo,
> Scribus in SuSE 9.2, nearly everything ist perfect! Only cups funktion will
> not to install. Scribus cvs from 2004-11-07.
>
> *****
> afFreeType2 installed: Yes
>
> CUPS installed:      No
>
> LittleCMS installed: Yes
> TiffLib installed:   Yes
> Libxml2 installed:   Yes
> Using Python 2.3
> *****
>
> I cannot find Cups devel anywhere. My printing System is Cups.
>
> Can anybody help me?
> regards...Reinhard
==============

Reinhard,
Several files are missing from the CDs this time.  They are on the DVDs,
but if you don't have a dvd drive, then it's going to be a problem
retrieving the files.  There are about 1600+ files not on the CDs and if
that is what you installed from, that's probably why you can't find the
cups-devel files you need.

Two things to do, buy a dvd drive or get someone with a dvd drive to
copy it off for you.  Wish I could be more help, but I haven't gotten
the 9.2 yet.

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.1 Pro---