[Scribus] Feature needed in Scribus

Steve Herrick estebandido
Wed Nov 10 04:53:18 CET 2004

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:22:58 -0400, Greg Hill
<bettyandgreg at ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> How about a "pasteboard", so items can be dragged off the page temporarily
> without them disappearing. Such a feature is standard in desktop publishing
> programs, but Scribus doesn't appear to have it.

I've been asking for this for quite a long time (well over a year), so
it's not a new request. I think Craig told me it's coming in 1.3.

Steve, back after a hiatus from OSS DPT
--
Almost all great changes in American politics and
culture have come about... because of small groups

- Sam Smith