[Scribus] feature requests

Craig Bradney cbradney
Wed Nov 10 01:24:34 CET 2004

Hi

> i've come up with a list of stuff i'd like to see in scribus, but would
> like some comments before i actually add the to bug tracker...
>
> - in guides manager: a tag for the page width/height, to use with
> arithmetics

yes.. these would be good everywhere. please add this

> - font preview should be able to be open all the time

please add this

> - maybe internal roll-up of pop-up-windows feature - like corel-draw.

we are planning a rewrite of the dialogs for a more standard look.. other
features such as this could be included.

> - create style from selected text's settings

I think theres a bug in there for this

> - align an object to center of page

Theres a bug already for this stuff

> - why can't i define text-box in a template and then actually use it on a
> page?

because you cant.. but you will be able to.

> - maybe an option to preview updated styles before actualy hitting
> the ok button in style list window? gimp behaves in such a way in all its
> plugins.

Yes.. please add.

> - font previewer stops displaying the pangram after the
> unsupported charachter for that font

font previewer has a set string? not sure what you mean

> - qtmonitorprofiler'n'all integration

err.. yes.. possible.. add it in.

thanks
Craig