[Scribus] Moving pictures

Steve Herrick steveh
Sun May 23 01:16:40 CEST 2004

Jan Ulrich Hasecke wrote:

>Hi!
>
>With the current debian unstable scribus 1.2.0.cvs20040514-1 I have problems
>with pictures.
>
>When I draw a new picture frame, insert a picture and move it to have a
>certain part of it visible the position of the picture sometimes moves when
>printing or when I change the view zoom.
>
>Is this a known bug?

Well, I know about it. It drives me crazy, and takes up a lot of my
time. In addition to this, I have the distinct impression that the unit
measurements are not accurate when applied to pictures. It may be that
somehow accurate measurements are spontaneously applied, causing the
pictures to move to a new position.

Steve