[Scribus] Spelling of names in Scribus

VANEK Petr Petr.VANEK
Mon May 17 09:02:52 CEST 2004

> Hello
>
> When looking at "About" in Scribus using the iso-8859-1 character-set
> Maciej & Petr contain a square in their names instead of a letter.

<monday not_so_good_and_politically_incorrect_joke>
morten,
thats becouse of a. hitler lost his fight for world conquering.
so we've got still our "national characters".
</monday not_so_good_and_politically_incorrect_joke>

morten,

can you look in the source codes - directory libabout, file
about.cpp (i'm not sure if its exactly named about.cpp) and
see if it's really in utf8 coding?

petr