[Scribus] Shortcut Key F7

Owen rcook
Mon May 17 00:59:35 CEST 2004

using 1.2cvs 12 may 04

I have completed most of LL's tutorial, but am unable to implement the "Insert Page Number" shortcut with F7 (I presume my F7 key is working)

Edit->Templates->New

Draw a text frame, Edit text and press F7.

I don't get automatic page numbering and wonder if I am doing it in the right sequence.

I have also gone to the Edit->Preferences->Shortcut keys and "Set key" to other alternatives, like Ctrl+Shift+# which gives a # in the text frame but no automatic numbering?

maybe it's something simple, but I can't see it

Owen