[Scribus] setting a bleed parameter

ruth moulton ruth
Sat May 8 23:35:50 CEST 2004

 louis,
yes, i discovered this too - i.e. being able to select each frame and copy
them all in one fell swoop. - luckily not too many frames on the page.

this one page, which is supposed to be 3mm all round larger than a4 is not
handled very well in acrobat reader, but i'll take it to the printer and
discuss with them on monday. I'll let you know how it turns out.

its been a really exciting and satisfying (and learning) process doing the
layout with scribus - my first ever real layout project!!

thanks for the help
ruth

--
Ruth Moulton