[Scribus] Text Color Palate

ruth moulton ruth
Fri May 7 23:16:01 CEST 2004

 In my experience I can edit the colour set, adding colours to it, whilst
keeping the document open. E.g. i'll be editting a text box and need a colour
- i add a new colour, close the edit colour window, and find when I access
the colours from the properties window the new colours are there and
waiting!!
"scribus is even better than you think!"

thanks
ruth

--
Ruth Moulton