[Scribus] Epson 1280 and custom (12in x 12in sizes)

BandiPat magicpage91
Fri May 7 15:21:56 CEST 2004

wetzels wrote:
> Epson Large Format 1280 works great except I can't get it to work with a
> custom size of 12in x 12in (size that my wife needs for scrapbooking)
>
> Any hints?
>
> -Stephen

Stephen,
The 1280 is a scanner, right?  Are you referring to scan size or?  You
might want to get the Epson scan software that works in conjunction with
Sane.  It is called IScan and works great with all Epson scanners and in
fact, they have some printer drivers too for Linux!

Here is your site:  http://www.epkowa.co.jp/english/linux_e/

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.0 Pro---