[Scribus] Column guides

Nathan Morse betterthanducttape
Sun May 2 22:41:54 CEST 2004

I am an employee for a rural newspaper evaluating the use of Scribus for
building pages. I am wondering how to create page rules? like in
InDesign that form automatic columns that the text conforms to (except
for headlines) and that pictures can be aligned to.
We use six columns per page. On our front page, we have one column on
the left for a side story, four for the center, including main color
photo, and one on the right for another story.
We use one set of columns to define everything withing the individual
text boxes and to define external elements like photos. Please help me
if you can.