[Scribus] suse 9.1

BandiPat magicpage91
Sat May 1 00:11:53 CEST 2004

Bart Alberti wrote:
> I have not yet gotten SuSE 9.1 Do I understand that NOTHING compiles under
> it (with the professional version)?
>
> Is this because Novell took it over? Where are we? What has happened?
> bart at solozone.com

Bart,

Where did you hear this from?  I have not gotten such info, nor have the
beta testers I chat with quite frequently.  I have talked with one beta
tester that actually converted his server over to the last beta version
he got and that's no small decision or step to make.  The GCC version is
newer, but it works well.

Novell is doing good things with SuSE so far.  The Pro version you get
now includes both the 32bit & 64bit versions of SuSE 9.1 and that's a
very nice step!

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.0 Pro---