[Scribus] A slogan for Scribus!

Subash nsjeyan
Tue Mar 30 19:56:01 CEST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:42:08 +0200,
jj.sarton at t-online.de (Jean-Jacques Sarton) wrote:

> I have seen a lot of proposal for a new slogan. Some of them are
> very strange and the target group seem to be for the computers and
> not for the user.
> I think "The DeskTop Publishing System" or "DeskTop Publishing For
> All" may be good enough.
>
> Jean-Jacques

hi,

yup, i agree. i also tend to think that *most* of the "slogans" so far
tend to fall on the the "free software" side of the divide between "open
source" and "free software". and the above seems neutral, not taking
sides, which i personally think would be the ideal course for something
like scribus, unless of course, the developers themselves feel strongly
about the issue.

my 2 paise :)

regards, subash.