[Scribus] Red Text

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Mar 30 14:31:16 CEST 2004

Hi,

> my problem is, to have different text colors in one paragraph. For example:
> 'Das ist ein rotes Wort' The Word 'rotes' must be red. I can format the word
> 'rotes' to red by the 'Eigenschaften' dialog. But next time, when i use the
> story editor, it will be black again.

This is a limitation of the story editor. Franz hopes to rewrite the
story editor before 1.2.

In this case you are trying to do something that is best done by editing
your text first and then formatting until the story editor is fixed and
then later on, when character styles are introduced. You should also
find that editing within the text frames is better in the current
version (1.1.6) or CVS.

Craig