[Scribus] Insert special / paragraph styles / pasteboard

Riku Leino Tsoots foom
Tue Mar 30 13:58:42 CEST 2004

proselyte at earthling.net kirjoitti:
> 2. There is a menu in scribus "Extras->Insert special". When I click this nothing happens, should anything happen? I expected to get a menu (dialog) where I could choose to insert pagenumber, non-breaking space, en, em etc. (all those things whose keyboard combination seems to slip from memory from time to time).
>>
>>Try running Scribus from the command line. I expect you will see some
>>errors about not finding a plugin. How did you install Scribus?
>

> No errors when running from command line.
> Debian apt-get from apt-get.org.

How about if you first double click the text frame to get the cursor to
the position where you want to insert the special character and after
that choose "Insert Special". Nothing happens if only text frame is
selected but you're not in "edit mode".