[Scribus] Scribus fonts on a Thai Redhat distro

Adrian+Bea Korten bea_rian_th
Wed Mar 24 14:50:07 CET 2004

Good day,

I downloaded and installed v1.0.1 of Scribus a few
months ago but didn't get a chance to try it until
now. However, I'm not able to do much testing because
of a lack of fonts available.

The distro is Linux TLE, a Thai distribution with a
Redhat v8 base. The only fonts that available for use
are the Thai fonts and some symbol fonts. I have
specified another directory where a Roman character
font (Gentium.ttf) is located. It does not seem to
find it.

Is this a problem with the locale? How can I fix it?
I've looked back through the archives until October
and have not seen a similar problem.

Adrian